ADR licensed vehicles drivers

All drivers of vehicles of all sizes carrying dangerous materials must hold an ADR licence, which is a European agreement covering the carriage of dangerous goods by road.

Our drivers are ADR-licensed and fully qualified to convey dangerous materials by road in our vehicles.

Request a Callback